Learn the legendary Call of Duty zombies maps in order, from Nacht der Untoten to Revelations. Uncover the story and facts of the Zombies mode and how it evolved over the years.
The Call of Duty Zombies mode is one of the most popular multiplayer mode game where players have to survive against different levels and waves of zombies. The mode has been featured in many Call of Duty games, and each game has its own set of maps.
The COD zombie maps in order can be confusing, as some maps are remakes or remasters of older maps.
The order of the zombie maps in the Call of Duty Zombies game can vary by which black ops zombies maps in order you are playing all maps has its different uniqueness across different Call of Duty series.
Chronological Order Of Zombies Maps In COD
If the user is searching for the Chronological order of zombies maps in COD and wants to play Call of Duty zombie maps in order. Then there are different timelines and time jumps but here we go for the original listing.
The Call of Duty Zombies game mode features a series of interconnected maps and storylines that have been released over the years. Here is a listing of Call of Duty zombie maps in order.
Call of Duty Map : World at War (2008)
Here is the list of top 4 COD MAPs that you should have play once.
- Nacht der Untoten
- Shi No Numa
- Der Riese
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010):
- Kino der Toten
- “Five” (Pentagon)
- Dead Ops Arcade (bonus map)
- Call of the Dead
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II:
- Bus Depot (Survival)
- Farm (Survival)
- Town (Survival)
- Nuketown Zombies (DLC)
- Die Rise
- Mob of the Dead
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (2015):
Welcome to adventurous Call of Duty Maps and win the task easily. Look out some maps mention below:
- Shadows of Evil
- Der Eisendrache
- The Giant
- Zetsubou No Shima
- Gorod Krovi
- Call of Duty: WWII (2017):
- The Final Reich
- The Darkest Shore
- The Shadowed Throne
- The Tortured Path (three-part DLC)
- The Frozen Dawn
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018):
- Voyage of Despair
- Blood of the Dead
- Classified (remake of “Five”)
- Dead of the Night
- Ancient Evil
- Alpha Omega
- Tag der Toten
What Order Should You Play The Zombies Maps?
If you have a question regarding What Order Should You Play The Zombies Maps? then yes there is the answer. The order in which you should play the Call of Duty zombies map in order can vary depending on personal liking and the specific game the user is playing. Firstly, you need to create an account to get zombies maps, and go to the COD site, this site helps to store games, COD Activision account Stats progress, and other information. However, I am providing a general listing for playing the Call of Duty zombies maps in order in the Black Ops series, which is one of the most likable series for Zombies mode:
- Nacht der Untoten – This is the very first zombies map in order and a good starting point for newcomers to the mode. It’s almost simple and a good way to get familiar with the basics of zombie maps in order.
- Verrückt – This map presents some new challenges and features compared to Nacht der Untoten. It will be moderate in difficulty.
- Shi No Numa– This map adds new elements like the Hellhounds, more difficult and complex environments, and new and unique weapons. It’s a good map to play after Verrückt in zombie maps in order.
- Der Riese – It is also known as “The Giant” in zombie maps in order, this map brings back the classic and retro characters and is often considered one of the best maps and amazing for training and it is also at the top in call of duty zombies maps in order.
How Many Maps Are In Call Of Duty Zombies?
Here is a listing of COD zombie maps in order with Zombies mode and the number of maps available up to that point:
- Call of Duty: World at War – The game that introduced Nazi Zombies had several maps, like “Nacht der Untoten,” “Verrückt,” “Shi No Numa,” and “Der Riese.”
- Call of Duty: Black Ops series – This series introduced many more COD zombies in order. Black Ops had maps like “Kino der Toten” and “Five,” while Black Ops II featured maps in it.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – This game had its own uniqueness in black ops zombies maps in order like “Zombies in Spaceland” and “Attack of the Radioactive Thing.”
- Call of Duty: WWII – WWII had its Zombies mode with maps like “The Final Reich” and “The Darkest Shore.”
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – This game introduced the extraordinary Zombies mode with maps like “Outbreak” and “Infection.”
Which Call Of Duty Has All Zombie Maps?
The Call Of Duty which Has All Zombie Maps Was Zombies Chronicles that includes 8 remastered classic Zombies maps from Call of Duty zombie maps in order: World at War, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Call of Duty Black Ops III has fully remastered HD versions of all the original saga’s maps.
What Is The Most Important Zombies Map?
The Most Important Zombies Map is regarded as crucial to the creation and history of the mode, but the most significant in Call of Duty zombies maps in order.
- Der Riese (Call of Duty: World at War): This map introduced the Pack-a-Punch machine, which allows players to upgrade their weapons, making it much easier to survive for extended periods of time. It also featured the first Easter egg quest, which gave players a new goal to work towards in all zombie maps in order.
- Moon (Call of Duty: Black Ops): This map took place on a lunar base and featured low gravity, which made for a unique and challenging experience. It also introduced the Gersch Device, which could be used to teleport players around the map; it gives the first teleportation system in Call of Duty zombies maps in order.
- Origins (Call of Duty: Black Ops II): This map is considered to be the best zombie maps in order ever made because It features four different playable characters, each with their own unique abilities/powers, as well as a variety of new weapons, defenses, and traps so the players find it very interesting and that’s why they like this map very much. The map also has a complex and challenging Easter egg quest.
- Shadows of Evil (Call of Duty: Black Ops III): This map is made in a fictional and imaginary city that features dark and atmospheric creativity. It also introduces the new “Gobblegum” system, which allows players to equip abilities/power-ups that give them an advantage in the game. It is also the most liked map in zombies maps in order.
- Revelations (Call of Duty: Black Ops III): This map is a climax of all the previous Zombies maps that the player played, featuring various elements from all of them. It is a challenging map, but it is also a lot of fun to explore and discover all of the hidden secrets in all COD zombie maps in order.
What Are Fast Zombies Called?
The zombies that can run quickly and at full speed in Call of Duty are known as Runner Zombies (also known as The Infected, Sprinters2, or Rage Zeds3). They are so dissimilar because of this talent. Since they are different from typical zombies in terms of their skills and personality, it is debatable whether they really qualify as zombies they are the most challenging character in Call of Duty zombies maps in order.
Does Cold War Zombies Have A Storyline?
The first chapter, titled Die Maschine, will occur in the first Zombies map, Night of the Dead. This is described as a “Cold War story.” You play as a soldier in an organization called Requiem and will be tasked with uncovering the secret base underneath the destroyed bunker. It is the first story that takes place in Call of Duty zombies maps in order.
What Is The Hardest Call Of Duty Zombies Map?
The hardest Call of Duty Zombies map is a matter of opinion, but some of the most commonly cited contenders include:
- Shangri-La (Black Ops): It is a challenging map to play on this small, difficult level because there aren’t many open areas. Additionally, it contains a lot of harmful traps, such as monkeys that can steal your power-ups.
- Zetsubou No Shima (Black Ops 3): It can be challenging to navigate this map due to its tiny size and lots of water. There are many zombies that can swim in the water, and the mud also acts as an obstacle that can make it challenging to play throughout the map. It is also a challenging map in the Call of Duty zombie maps in order.
- Verruckt (World at War): This map is one of the smallest in the Call of Duty zombies maps in order, and it has very narrow corridors that make it easy for zombies to enclose you. It also has no traps, so you have to depend on your weapons and skills to survive.
- Die Rise (Black Ops 2): There are various levels to travel on this map, which is vertically standing. This makes it challenging to flee from zombies and it makes it difficult. On this map, there are various traps that are very readily lethal.
- TranZit (Black Ops 2): There are many diverse regions to explore on this big, complicated map. Nevertheless, it’s also quite challenging to move, as many zombies get in the fog. Additionally, the transportation system can be unstable, making it difficult to navigate the map in Call of Duty zombies maps in order.
How Many Zombie Maps Are There Total?
There are a total of 35 zombie maps in the Call of Duty franchise, spread across 11 games. The most recent map is Terra Maledicta, released in Call of Duty: Vanguard in 2022.
What Is The Most Famous COD Zombies Map?
The most famous Call of Duty Zombies map is Der Riese. It was released in Call of Duty: World at War and is considered to be the map that popularized the Zombies mode. It features the introduction of the Pack-a-Punch machine, which allows players to upgrade their weapons, and it has been remade in several other Call of Duty games.