COD Black Ops 2 is known popularly for its classic weapons and equipment. Further we will be discussing briefly about primary, secondary and other equipments.
Primary Weapons Of Cod Black Ops 2
Primary weapons are compulsory to have while playing Black Ops 2. They are the main weapons that are a must while playing Black Ops 2 COD. Some primary weapons of COD Black Ops are as follows:-
- Type 25
- FAL OSW
MTar In Cod Black Ops 2
It’s a rifle that comes in stage 4 in COD Black Ops 2. A person needs only 3 shots of this rifle to kill his enemy. It’s a powerful and amazing weapon to use in the whole match. Because in long range, the recoil is very difficult to control. In short range, it becomes easy to aim at the opponent. This weapon is best to focus on medium and short range. Reloading after every kill is not needed. Reloading is done when nobody is around and it is safe. For more you can click here
Type 25 In Black Ops 2
It is the fully automatic gun of COD Black Ops 2 and it has moderate recoil. It has a very low damage while shooting. Type 25 is very accurate and comfortable. It is easy to control while shooting the opponent. This is also called “Type 95”. The recoil is low or medium.
SWAT-556 In Cod Black Ops 2
SWAT-556 is a single shot, it gives very high damage to the opponent. It is used for long-range. It needs only 3 shots to kill the enemy.
FAL OSW In Cod Black Ops 2
This is a semi-automatic rifle that has a light recoil with a strong damage output. This can give good damage to the opponent while playing. This is the most common gun that is used for both multiplayer and single-player also.
M27 In Cod Black Ops 2
Its reduced recoil provides higher security. M27 is a low-damage rifle and it needs 5 shots to kill the opponent. The rate of fire of M27 is decent overall. M27 is accurate enough to fire automatically at almost any range. It works great for headshots.
SCAR-H In Cod Black Ops 2
SCAR-H is a fully automatic rifle and it gives great damage to the enemy. It is the most used weapon in COD Black Ops 2. The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8. It has medium penetration power. The Silencer is a common and good fit on the SCAR-H. Overall, the SCAR-H is an effective weapon that plays a crucial part in playing the game. It is unlocked at level 4.
Along with this, you can also go through the COD Zombies characters.
Sub Machine Guns Of Cod Black Ops 2
Submachine guns play a major role in playing COD Black Ops 2. Some of the most common sub-machine guns are as follows:-
Mp7 In Cod Black Ops
It is a fully automatic personal defense weapon and is a strong weapon that can be used for shooting a squad as well. It has a high rate of fire and gives moderate damage to the enemies. It is mainly used for medium range and is a versatile weapon.
Pdw-57 In Cod
It is a submachine gun that is used by players while playing in multiplayer modes and single mode. It is a high-damage, moderate-rate SMG. It needs only 4-6 shots to kill the enemies.
It is a fully automatic submachine gun of COD Black Ops 2. The rate of fire is increased from 750 RPM to 1136 RPM. It is very similar to the MSMC.
Shotguns Of Cod Black Ops 2
Shotguns play a major role in playing COD Black Ops 2 and they are mainly used for short ranges and can give great damage to the opponent. While using a shotgun, one can kill an enemy in one shot itself. Some shotguns are as follows:-
- R870 MCS- It is a strong damage and long-range shotgun and is used for short-range as well. It is favored for one-shot kills in short distances.
- S12- It’s a semi-automatic shotgun. It can give a good amount of damage to the enemy. Many such gamers use this weapon to kill the opponent in one shot. This is the most used shotgun in COD Black Ops 2.
- KSG- This shotgun is unlocked at level 34. It is the third shotgun available to unlock in COD Black Ops 2. The KSG can also shoot through walls and other non-glass objects, unlike other shotguns.
What Are The Secondary Weapons In Cod Black Ops 2?
Secondary weapons include pistols and launchers. Secondary weapons are not compulsory to have but they can help in some emergencies. Along with this, you can also watch Black ops 4 zombies map.
Pistols In Cod Black Ops 2
- ASP- It is unlocked by default and is a great pistol for short ranges.
- M1911- It is also unlocked by default and can be used while playing in long ranges.
- Makarov- It is also unlocked by default and is popularly known for giving great damage while playing COD Black Ops 2.
- Python- It is unlocked at level 18. This weapon gives a good amount of damage and is used for both long and short ranges. It’s a revolver.
Launchers Of Cod Black Ops 2
- M72 LAW- It is unlocked by default and it gives great damage while accuracy is moderate.
- RPG– It is unlocked at level 12 and gives a great amount of damage in COD Black Ops 2.
- Strela-3– It can be unlocked at level 30 and is popularly known for its great damage. It is used for long-range, and accuracy is also high.
- China Lake- It is unlocked at level 48 and is used for high ranges. This weapon gives a good amount of damage to the opponent.
All primary, and secondary weapons and equipment have their own crucial role while playing COD Black Ops 2. Every weapon that we have talked about has its own importance while playing COD Black Ops 2. The game shotguns are highly intense and give great damage to the opponents.